Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Restless Hands (and The August Break - Day 16)

Looks like I've been doing pretty well keeping up with the August Break. Although, I'd like for my readership to go up, but - I'm complaining. I blog, and if you're reading this, cool beans & a big thank you!!

Let's see... What have I been up to? Been busy babysitting my friends' daughter, being chauffeur since we're back to being a one-car family. Not fun having to constantly pile the boys in and out of the car, but they like the drive. It would probably be better if my iPod hadn't recently decided to die. Don't have $125 lying around to get it fixed. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Back to making jewelry for the time being. Got this amazing craft book recently. There's an entire section on jewelry making, and I saw something I wanted to try.

This is attempt #3


Not too shabby, right? I'm pretty happy with it. I need to work on getting the spirals down, but I enjoy these early stages of learning how to do new stuff. 

My apologies for this being such a short  blog post, but I must be off to make some earrings.

Hope your day is a great one!
<3
-fal00la- 

No comments:

Post a Comment