Monday, November 15, 2010

Down With The Sickness

There's been a nasty cold going around, one in particular that's been floating around our house for the last couple of weeks. Yesterday, however, I came down with was apparently a 24-hour stomach flu.
                Today... I feel like i've been hit by a bus. It hurts to move, breathe, laugh, cough and think. I was foolish enough to think, "Hey, This would be a great time to get some work done, seeing as how I don't feel like doing anything that would require me to do much more than sitting". The boys went down for their afternoon nap, and I decided to make a 1 skein scarf for the craft fair. I'm about 95% done, the boys wake up from their nap, and I run off to the bathroom for no more than 2 minutes. I come back to the living room, and find that the boys had completely unraveled the scarf. 

Why? Why today? Why that scarf? I'm already so unbelievably behind on my work. I know this must seem so petty to complain about.

Ugh. I'm even annoying myself. Lol That can't be good. 


I need to stop setting unrealistic expectations for myself. It's like I subconsciously set myself up for failure. Why can't I just be happy being me? Why can't I just be happy ?

Off to watch Dancing With The Stars and do the dishes.
Talk you soon, My lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment