Monday, March 14, 2011

February's Pillow (and much love for my besite)

I know, I know. It's March 14. I'm a wee bit late in getting around to posting this. I have to admit, I'm not the best blogger (as I'm sure all of you have noticed)

My best friend Jessica (aka @defysocietyarts on the Twitter) had a birthday in February. In fact, her and her beloved have birthdays that are only days apart (So cute, these two). Her and I have gotten into the habit of exchanging gifts. She is one one hell of a crafty chica!! She is a beautiful writer and painter who also crochets, knits, sews, does embroidery work, and would love to do pottery. She is also one of the best friends I have ever had. In fact, she's more like a sister than a friend. I've had the extreme privilege of knowing her for about 10 years, and she will be -without a doubt- my friend... POR VIDA!

On to the pillow!!!


Front

Back


You're probably saying "Um... Isn't February's pillow a lot like January's pillow?" . This is where you are right, and also - you're wrong. This pillow I went 100% with the sewing machine, complete with custom appliques! When I posted pictures of January's pillow, Jessica loved it so much - I just knew I had to make one for her that was totally unique :)   [Also, I really love this fabric, and was so happy to be able to put it to good use]

Until Next Time - Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment