Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fail Whale

Leave it to me to be the queen of inconsistent blogging. Hooray ! 

Even harder for me now because my backspace doesn't work and no working letter 'p' on my keyboard . So I have to copy and paste it, or wait for my spell check to catch it and fix it for me. 
Oh !  and my numbers and symbols above all the letters don't work either >.<  Thank goodness for 10 key or I wouldn't have any numbers at all. Even then, the four isn't working and I don't feel like copy and pasting that right now lol 

 Hope you  have been well.  Life has been getting weird here at my house. The boys are a few weeks away from turning 5, and I have no clue where the last 5 years have gone. They're these constantly changing little people and sometimes it is really hard to wrap my brain around all this.

Working on a lot of things right now. Christmas knitting/crocheting/sewing is in full swing, and I am determined to get things done early this year. Have product for my Etsy shop that needs to be listed - stitch markers -Yay!

Speaking of my Etsy shop, several months ago - I started making Blythe doll clothes. Now, I am by no means a professional seamstress - in fact, I've only been sewing for the last four years or so. I think the clothes are pretty cute. Need to list a new dress soon :D Check them out here if you get a chance [even if you aren't a doll person, chances are you know someone who is ;) ] 

Well, I must be heading off. Lots of crafting to do. Time to make the coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment